Saturday, February 03, 2007

Problems with my blog??

Have many been having problems with my blog? I've heard from both Yasmin and Mimi that when they open my blog, it closes Explorer on them.....I can open it still with my explorer, so I'm not sure where the problem lies.

The only thing that I can think of that I added is the Snap Preview feature.

Send me an e-mail and let me know if you can read this in bloglines but can not open it up to comment! kaml19 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Any ideas anyone?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can open your blog in Firefox and IE without any problems. :)

MrsFife said...

I haven't had any problems, but then I use Firefox. I don't use IE unless I've exhausted all other possibilities.

Deneen said...

I use Firefox and no problems.

Stacy said...

I use IE and I'm not having any problems.

Jenny Moore said...

no problems with IE here!

Anonymous said...

I don't have any probs too!!

Mimi said...

No problem opening specific posts except the one about Argentina part Dos. See, I could comment here. But when I open the whole blog, IE closes on me :(